Personal data is used in the App to identify, investigate and resolve specific issues raised by reporters.
#NotMe uses "web beacons" and "web logs" to allow servers to automatically record information that Your browser sends whenever You visit the App. This information includes the time and date, Your Internet Protocol address, your geographic location (zip code, area code and/or time zone), Your browser type and version, the App and/or the Services that You use, and when and how long You use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how Users use the App and Our Services, to provide customer service and to maintain and improve the Services.
#NotMe stores and processes information about Reporters for the following:
* to permit Organizations to receive and process Report(s);
* to enable Reporters to access and use the App;
* to enable Reporters to communicate about any Report(s) with their Organizations;
* to provide Organizations alerts and notifications about Reports that have been submitted;
* to enable Organizations to communicate about any Report(s) with their
* to operate, protect, improve and optimize the App, Our business, and Our Users' experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize our clients experience, and to provide customer service;
* to help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the App and with Our Services, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, enforcing our Terms and policies, for fraud detection and prevention, and for risk assessment and harm prevention purposes;
* to send service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by Organizations or their employees/members.